Re: [IRCA] [ABDX] Re: WKSH 1640 WI has gone silent

Re: [IRCA] [ABDX] Re: WKSH 1640 WI has gone silent

I can certainly believe WKSH was still on last evening and it was just cx making it act differently and more overpowered by others. Anyhow..tonight we can get Portland we hope. Many replays of recordings have yielded no ID's from Disney on 1640 last night.

KBJA will switch power a bit after 2045 CDT and then hopefully you can ID KDIA at 2100 (not hrd last night but is very rare). KDIA will switch at 2115 CDT whereas KDZR will be on 10 kW til 2130.

73 KAZ