[IRCA] Last Day

September 30 2013

As someone interested in radio, you'll know that it sounds different
today. The stations you can hear, the personalities, the music. Even
the technology is moving from AM to FM and now digital, and shortwave
is shutting down across the world.

For almost ten years, we've been collecting, protecting and
celebrating memories of radio. We've come a long way, but still have
an enormous way to go as precious memories fade away, things get
forgotten, lost or destroyed and we work against the clock to collect
memorabilia, recordings, magazines, photos and so much more so we can
research and publish intelligent and entertaining features and
provide useful services for free at www.radioheritage.net.

Today, September 30 is half way through our financial year and
donations have raised only 58% of our weekly operating expenses. It
costs $450 a week to cover these costs but each week we're falling
behind by $189. Today, we need to catch up to keep going ahead.

Your contribution is needed, today.

Since April 1 2013:
* 43% more time is spent on the website since a year ago
* 31% more returning users than a year ago
* new free and easy to use Australia and New Zealand Radio Guides
* new Retro Radio Dial features cover more of the world
* new features
* new radio features broadcast over Radio NZ International

More than 99% of people who use www.radioheritage.net make no
contribution. Those who do become supporters are recognized on the
Roll of Honor. These are the people who make it possible for us to
continue and we need more of you to give them a hand today.

* Regular Gold = $35 year
* Contributing Gold = $75 year
* Sponsor = $100 year

Please use your credit card today at www.radioheritage.net under the
KULA hula girl to make your contribution.

We're $4,950 behind with our funding today. It might not sound much
but it's a real burden for us and is holding us back from moving
forward to keep up with the new things we need to do keep collecting,
protecting and celebrating radio memories.

Thanks for doing your bit today.............

Radio Heritage Foundation
www.radioheritage.net
The Global Radio Memories Project
Email code PW7 to be removed from this mailing list and allow 15
working days for removal by one of our volunteers. You may receive
other mailings from us in the meantime.