Yes, you can personally help!
>From 67c/week................
_____________________________

Below you'll see how you can help keep the project alive. Just 24
hours left to find the remaining 65% of the budget for April-June.

Is it worth 67c a week to you to keep us free for the community to
use for a year?  Our sincere thanks to those of you who have already
made
a donation in the past few weeks!!!

It's a battlefield out there. Everywhere someone has a good cause,
and we all have to choose the good works we support very carefully.
It's a bit like different packets of cookies fighting for our
attention in the supermarket. Not all flavors and styles suit
everyone, and sometimes we wait for the specials before treating
ourselves.

Today, we're not selling cookies.

A small group of people are working to keep radio memories safe and
alive and could do with a little help. What does this mean?

History, heritage, culture, memories. All good stuff. We like to go
for trips down memory lane. We like to laugh at what our grandparents
listened to. We enjoy being reminded of how popular culture has
changed. And boy, has radio been changing in the last few years. Lot
of nostalgia is being thrown away, trashed, lost, forgotten.

Someone has to step up and act, do the job, and make an effort to
protect things to do with the past from the world of radio. We
started small, we still are small. We have an old fashioned website.
We keep costs to a minimum. But, more people keep coming back to the
website, and they keep staying longer.

So we know we're doing something right.

Right now, we have a problem. It's simply that we have regular costs
to pay others.........so volunteers can do the work of collecting,
preserving, protecting, researching, writing, and sharing the
memories and memorabilia.....but donations to cover these costs are
way behind since April 1 when our new financial year started.

We ended last financial year with no funds left in the bank, and only
covering about 70% of our costs. That's not good. We don't have
grants, bequests, endowments or income from sales of services,
contracts or anything like that.........just donations from people
who want to see the work continue.

By July 1, we need to find about $A3800 to bring us up to date to
pay the operating costs for the first quarter. Here are 4 ways to
donate to the project today:

Cup of coffee = $3-$5 each
BUT
* 38 x $100 donations Sponsor status = $1.92/week
* 51 x $75 donations Contributing Gold status = $1.44/week
* 76 x $50 donations Contributing status = 96c/week
*109 x $35 donations Regular Gold status = 67c/week

If you like what we do, are in a position to help, especially if
you've never donated to us before, please join us today, and
make sure the work and the volunteers can continue to fight the
battle for keeping radio heritage safe.

Ways to donate today:

* via Paypal at www.radioheritage.com
* Bank transfer to 02-0568-0025796-00 for New Zealand residents
* Bank transfer to BKNZNZ22 02-0568-0025796-00 international SWIFT
code
* Check to Radio Heritage Foundation, PO Box 20024, Newtown,
Wellington 6242, New Zealand

Why don't we get a single sponsor to cover these costs? Businesses
look to get something back from their sponsorship these days. They
usually see little value in just making a donation. We're talking
with several companies to become anchor partners to cover these
costs, but negotiations take time. We can then start doing much more
without having to stop and ask for donations all the time. It's
tiring for you, and frustrating for us.

In the meantime, 38 sponsors today will make all the
difference as the boxes of memorabilia keep arriving [this last week
a large and heavy box full of a lifetime of radio memorabilia
collecting arrived, has to be sorted and processed, and made
available for others to enjoy for free at www.radioheritage.com,
joining other boxes of ephemera, cassettes, old recordings, and
memories that keep flowing through the door. They're now safe, and
now need to be shared with the community for free.

Only you can continue to make this possible.

**All donors are publicly acknowledged on our Supporter Roll of
Honor**

Sincerely
Dave Ricquish
Chairman
Radio Heritage Foundation
www.radioheritage.com
The Global Radio Memories Project

*As a registered non-profit organization we file an annual report and
a copy of our accounts with our regulator. These are available for
free public inspection 24/7 from anywhere in the world.
*Satisfy yourself that we spend our funds carefully. No paid staff or
trustees. All volunteers.
*Direct link to our regulator at bottom of every page at the project
website

Email 'PW7' to radioheritage@xxxxxxxxx to be removed from our mailing
list and allow 15 working days for a volunteer to find and remove
your address. Your email must be headed PW7 in the subject line for
us to action your request.

PS
If you work or volunteer at a radio station, please do tell
management so your station can also consider becoming a sponsor and
join a growing number of stations who support us

You're receiving this mailing because our records show you're
involved with or interested in radio or broadcasting or may have used
one of our online radio guides since 2005.