Re: [IRCA] Spanish on 1090, other DX tonight

Re: [IRCA] Spanish on 1090, other DX tonight

Heard here again, and format (and what I recall from previous receptions) fits. No doubt... KOA in last night and tonight with decent signal 850. Thanks, Neil.
Tried for KDUN 1030 OR, not a hint of oldies.
Tonight the Brits 1089 and 882 and 909 all have been very good, others too. came close to 1179 copy hoping for Romania but not quite a audio. Brits have done better than Spain the last few evenings. Not typical...

Saul Chernos
Burnt River ON