[IRCA] FYI - GE SR2 Alert!

There is a GE SR2 on eBay for $39.99 with "Buy It Now" option and Free Shipping. Item number 261296375135.

Seller is "ghettoblaster4life" in Carlisle, OH.

I am not affiliated with the seller, nor do I stand to receive any monetary gain by the posting of this alert. Just an FYI ...

Of course, YMMV. Caveat emptor.

73 & Good DX,

Steve Ponder, N5WBI
Houston, TX