[IRCA] preliminary Victoria version (Re: Puyallup, WA Ultralight TP's for 9-13)

I'd be more inclined to agree with Richard and Nigel about conditions this morning, Gary. A repeat of yesterday here would have involved HLSA-603, which is definitely more a "peak of the season" visitor rather than a mid-September one.

The regulars were sporadic, with even more sporadic evidence from one or two of the second tier. I'll look at the recordings more closely, and report back this evening.

best wishes,

Nick