From: Mike Sanburn <mikesanburn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Fri, Sep 6, 2013 2:12 pm
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Veri Received from WDEV!

Bill, congrats on the WDEV verie letter. Vermont is a pretty exotic domestic
catch indeed. --Mike Sanburn

> To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> From: dxerak@xxxxxxx
> Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2013 13:45:23 -0400
> Subject: [IRCA] Veri Received from WDEV!
>

> In today's mailbox: a veri letter from WDEV confirming my reception of the DX
test from WDEV Waterbury VT on 8/17/13! My first VT logging, state #45 is now
verified.

> 550 WDEV VT, Waterbury. Veri letter on WDEV letterhead and  bumper sticker in
19 days for written reception report, flashdrive MP3 recording and SASE for the
station's DX test of 8/17/13. V/s Bob Welsh, QSL Manager. (BD-WI)

> 73     Bill Dvorak     Madison WI

editors, publishing staff, or officers

editors, publishing staff, or officers