[IRCA] StationIntel

Just got my renewal bill from StationIntel for the coming year - $120 !!! That's a so-called "Hobbyist" subscription.
Last year it was $100. The prior year I think was $80. I know only a few DX'ers subscribe due to the price.

I've been a paid hobbyist subscriber since they discontinued the DX Club free membership, but I think this is about enough.

For FM, I'm quite happy using the new WTFDA db.

For AM, I'm going to have some problems, but there are alternatives. Barry McLarnon's site has an AM db which is as

up to date as DX'ers submit to him or to NRC or IRCA, but that's still probably close enough for my somewhat limited AMDX.

Russ Edmunds
15 mi NNW of Philadelphia
Grid FN20id
<wb2bjh@xxxxxxxxx>