Re: [IRCA] Magazine side-bar

Sad indeed about Monitoring Times magazine.....Pat, I hope that you will find a suitable replacement for WebTv so you can continue to be online....Hard to believe we are moving into the SDXM only era...Thanks to Lee and everybody else who kept the HDXM alive for so many years....The 2013 convention is just a few days away. I hope everybody who is going has a safe and fun time. 73 Mike Sanburn