Re: [IRCA] Alberta DU for 25 July 2013

Listened today from 10:58 to 12:15, and results were similar to yesterday.
Lots and lots of JJ and some KK, and 3 Russian LW were very well heard.  A
smattering of DU, but not that good.  X-band nothing to write home about.
738 was very strong, though from Tahiti.  I'd say that things were slightly
down from yesterday morning, but only very slightly.  Mostly, a very good
summer Asian morning.  73,  Walt in Masset.