Re: [IRCA] 1017-Tonga Mystery

Hi Gary,

Your nice recording sounds exactly like music from Tonga that I've heard on
1017 for many years. I'm sure Bruce and Chuck would agree. Tonga must have
been on an extended schedule.

As the old DXers' saying goes, "who else could it be?"

73,

Guy Atkins
Puyallup, WA
DXpeditioning at Yachats, OR (where antennas are about to come down... boo
hoo)