[IRCA] Domestic MWDX to Enid OK June 28-July 4, 2013

[IRCA] Domestic MWDX to Enid OK June 28-July 4, 2013

> All times and dates strictly UT [4
> hours ahead of `ELT`]. Rx: mostly DX-398 with internal
> antenna only; or Sony SRF-59 as specified; Nissan stock
> caradio as specified; FRG-7 as specified
>
> These logs are excerpts from my daily all-band reports,
> mainly SWBC, also VHF/UHF, sometimes, utility, ham, which
> may be found in several archives without much delay, such
> as
> http://www.hard-core-dx.com/index.php?topic=Hauser
>
> And compiled weekly along with extensive news from many
> other individuals and publications in DX LISTENING DIGEST:
> http://www.worldofradio.com/dxldmid.html
>
> These logs are in four sexions, Canada [if any], Oklahoma
> [if any], rest of USA, unidentified, separated by =======
> Within each, they are in frequency order

** U S A. QSL: card for DX test from KSEY Seymour TX, 1230, received in P-mail July 1 for print-out of log report sent by P-mail, with SASE as requested, not to station but direct to V/s and QSL manager Jim Pogue, Memphis TN, who volunteered to design and print the QSLs for this special. F/D with date 3/24/13, time 0517+ UTC. Tnx, Jim! He also enclosed a blank of his own ham QSL KH2AR. KSEY QSL:
http://www.w4uvh.net/KSEY.jpg
and linked from
http://www.worldofradio.com/QSL.html
(Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** U S A. 1440, June 28 at 1146 UT, KTNO, Metroplex TX with local news in Spanish and timecheck 6:46, but at 1147 bringing up ``their correspondent in México``, from notisistema.com confirming what I was hearing previously here (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

UNIDENTIFIED. 1020, June 30 at 0522 UT, QRM to semi-local KOKP Perry OK sounds like the deep voice of the weekend guy on Coast to Coast AM, but there are no 1020 stations on its affiliate list in USA or Canada; no, not KDKA --- on FM in that market. I also thought I heard KCKN mentioned (in English), not necessarily from same QRM; any change in Roswell? (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST) see USA: STA

SPECIAL TEMPORARY AUTHORITY (STA)
1020 KCKN NM Roswell – Previously granted STA for 10000/10000 using auxiliary transmitter; now granted STA with U1 1000/1000 with auxiliary transmitter problems (AM Switch, NRC DX News July 8 via DXLD)

I should think this situation of KCKN abandoning its huge night coverage area, would open up 1020 for lots of DX in western North America (gh)

UNIDENTIFIED. 1070, June 30 at 0528 UT, sounds like Roy Masters, looping N-S; instead of on 1090 from KAAY E-W, where he would not be on a Saturday night, anyway. Extensive affiliate list at
http://www.fhu.com/radiostations.html
does not show any on 1070. Could it be KLIO Wichita which has been known to break away from main True Oldies format at other times? No Kansas affils on his list. Banner ad I see at top of http://www.trueoldies1070.com/
is for Auto Masters, not close enough, and there is no program schedule to be found (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)