Re: [IRCA] AM LOGBOOK TO CLOSE

Lee:
I am extremely grateful for your am logbook site. Without it, I would not have an accurate list of stations in Braille. A magazine for the blind called the "Braille Technical Press" published an am log in the late 60's and, although it quickly became outdated, I desperately hung on to it for about 30 years. What a joy it was to throw that away when I was able to print out your data in Braille. I now keep it on a portable computer Braille display, so I can look up stations while traveling. So, thank you very much for facilitating my enjoyment of the hobby.

Doug Martin