Re: [IRCA] Pixel Pro 1B loop - question about it

Re: [IRCA] Pixel Pro 1B loop - question about it

Thank you, all, for info and comments re Pixel Pro loops. I'm reviewing it with the view of possibly getting one, though based on what I'm reading thus far I'm leaning towards Wellbrook.

I hadn't heard of the Pixel, and didn't recall any discussion of it on the DX lists. Unlike the Wellbrook, which I guess seems more popular. A DXer I know mentioned it to me.

So comments all appreciated! Thanks!!!

Saul

Burnt River ON