 From: Aaron Kreider <aaron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, June 13, 2013 10:46:50 PM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Pixel Pro 1B loop - question about it

My take on it is there is a bit of debate over whether the Pixel Pro 1B
or Wellbrook 1530S+ is better.  Jury is out.   Possibly they are fairly
similar.

I've got a Wellbrook 1530s+.  It is nice if you have high noise levels
which I do.  I also get some nice nulls 15-30 db, especially on local
stations.

Aaron