Sent: Saturday, June 15, 2013 4:36 AM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Guy Atkins compares some 21st Century antennas.

So true, KAZ! Unfortunately you won't be able to fit your usual antenna(s)
of choice on the Cape Perpetua cliff when you join us in July  :^)

It would be very interesting though to compare a FSL when DXing at the
cliff to a small single turn car-top loop like Mark Connelly's "Super Micro
Loop".  To my knowledge, the West Coast DXers I know have never tried
something like that. I've never seen one on our DXpeditions anyway. We
usually have room for at least a phased array of ALA100 deltas or Flags.

73,

Guy Atkins
Puyallup, WA