Re: [IRCA] Radio Kiribati

I don't like giving up and getting the contact and working to get the
aircheck is half the battle. I like a challenge.

it takes just one email to the right person.. and you make that contact.
Took me many emails.. but i finally found the right person!

I had to pay a few $$ for the CD's and the shipping, as they are sending it
via DHL.. but it was worth it.

Paul