Sent: Tuesday, June 11, 2013 1:42 AM
To: Mailing list for the International Radio Club of America
Subject: Re: [IRCA] FS: Kiwa Air Core MW Loop

I imagine that will go in a flash Steve.   If not, get back to me.  I
don't really need it, but it's such a work of art, I'd hate to think
of it going to waste!

How are things going?

all the best,

Nick

At 01:49 11-06-13, you wrote:
For Sale: Kiwa high performance air core MW loop. 12" diameter, tunes 530-1700 kHz. $300 plus shipping to lower 48 (18 pounds, big box) from 97850 zip. Cash, check, postal money order; Paypal to ratzlaffsteve@xxxxxxxxxx Loop is in excellent mechanical and electrical condition; with wallwart. No manual. See Kiwa webpage for more info if not already familiar with this loop.

Steve
NE Oregon