[IRCA] Testing file subscription area...

[IRCA] Testing file subscription area...

I am testing a file subscription feature on my website...
-- the one that creates access to 100's of ULR guides, audio files, etc.

I am looking for a volunteer to test out the system - the cost: 50 cents.

I will happily refund the 50 cents for anyone that helps me test it - the proceeds are for a good cause - going to Ian McFarland Food bank project.

The website is DXer.ca
And subscription should be self explanatory.

If you already a subscriber (I am looking at you Gary...) please do not try to sign up again.

Thank you all very much!