[IRCA] WFIL and WNTP Off air tonight

FYI..

WNTP, 990, Philadelphia will be signing off at 00:00 ET tonight for
maintenance.  The length of the outage is indefinite, but will
probably last at least 2 hours, but it could be most of the night
depending on what we find once we get into the project.

Also, WFIL, 560, Philadelphia will be signing off at 02:00 ET
tonight for maintenance.  This outage will last about 90 minutes.

Both stations are replacing RF Contactors (switches) and other
components that were damaged or destroyed (some would say "fried")
during a recent lightning storm.

In any event, WNTP will return to the air no later than 05:00 ET,
and WFIL no later than 04:00 ET.

These planned outages may provide some DX opportunities on 560 and
990 in the northeast tonight.

73,

Rene'

Rene' Tetro