Radio Heritage Foundation
www.radioheritage.com
The Global Radio Memories Project

May 2 2013

Do you think it's important to:

* save memories
* rekindle old memories
* share important times of the past decades with others
* educate younger people about what once was to help them understand
their future
* celebrate music, people, events and places within our own memories
and those of our parents and grandparents
* bring together radio memories in one safe place
* name the names and keep their spirit alive
* Lest we forget?

Hi, over the past few years, you've probably used one of our growing
number of radio guides........enjoyed some features that mean
something to you whether they're about Australia, New Zealand, USA,
Canada, Pacific islands, Asia or elsewhere.............all for free
and a key part of this global radio memories project..and....

Yes, we're delivering:
_______________________

* 30% increase in visits to project website in 2012
* 17% increase in page views at project website in 2012

177 Countries
_____________

Our financial year just ended, and the project has really gone
global...................people came from 177 countries to read the
features, consult the radio guides.........so we know we're sharing
the things people want............people are hungry for facts.

This is only possible because people donate what they can afford to
meet our operational costs so the volunteers can keep
going : we're proud to recognize donors as key team members on the
supporter roll at the website.

We've no funds left
___________________

To deliver hundreds of features, keep radio guides listing thousands
of stations updated and much more....and keep it all free for
everyone.......... we've emptied out our bank accounts - we have
nothing left - and still left 25% of our operating costs unpaid and a
loss for the year. Not good.

We really just can't go on like this............this past month,
we've had one donation of just $50...............so I'm inviting you
to join the team today, help us pay our operational costs so we can
bring you more......and keep going.............

You'll be paying it forward so more people can find us and enjoy the
features and services for free, and encourage our volunteers.......

Many ways to help
_________________

* Regular Gold $35
* Contributing Gold $75

You're helping rekindle memories, keeping the names named, educating
young people about the past, sharing important times to remember.

There are many other options to help us pay our way you'll find at
www.radioheritage.com. Please choose the one that suits you best.

Memories are easily lost
________________________

We need your help today please because we're an independent
non-profit organization, no government funding, no grants, no radio
industry underwriting, just ordinary people who are working hard to
keep the memories safe............in today's digital world, memories
can be gone in a blink or the loss of a photo card or a computer
crash....and don't think posting photos and memories on your Facebook
page will save them either..........they need a safe place.

Will you make a donation today to help keep the memories safe?

Kind regards
Dave Ricquish
Chairman
Radio Heritage Foundation
www.radioheritage.com
The Global Radio Memories Project
E: 007 to radioheritage@xxxxxxxxx to be removed from this list but
please
allow 10 working days for a volunteer to find and remove your address.

PS...........we're glad we could keep our promise to keep
delivering.....keeping the radio memories safe..........
PPS..........www.radioheritage.com has a simple Paypal button you can
use safely with your credit card today..............we acknowledge
all donations of support.......Regular Gold, Contributing Gold.....