[IRCA] 1370 YNN is WXXI, 1540 WDCD is on

[IRCA] 1370 YNN is WXXI, 1540 WDCD is on

Thanks to several of you for solving the NY state stuff. I'll report tom all lists here - Scott Fybush (and others) report that 1370 YNN was indeed Rochester NY, which uses YNN's forecasters to provide weather updates that run at :18 and :48 in the  5-10 AM hours, and they tag out with "weather on the nines." Scott - who runs Northeast Radio Watch (.com) - says YNN is a statewide group of services now - there are local YNNs in Albany, Syracuse, Rochester and Buffalo. So expect to hear YNN state-wide.

1540 WDCD Albany NY is indeed back on. Some DXers are noting that it seems to be at reduced power. I wowuld concur based on the relatively weaker signal than it used to be).

I'm still trying to figure out Rejoice Musical Soulfood on 1140 (I doubt Orlando FL which is the only one listed), and Solidgospel.com on 730 (I thought maybe KY but Jim Renfrew recalls KY being reported off-air).

Saul Chernos
Burnt River ON