Re: [IRCA] KLYC 1260 signs off Air March 22, 2013 at 1:00 PM

Re: [IRCA] KLYC 1260 signs off Air March 22, 2013 at 1:00 PM

I remember one thing the CE told me at KBAM Longview back in the 70s the
stations in the shadow of Portland, they always have to compete harder.
McMinnville is in that metro Portland area. But with all of AM & FM
stations on the air, it is hard for many of them to get enough ad money
to stay afloat. Back when it was mainly AM, and there weren't as many
stations, it was much easier. Plus the economy was much stronger too.
In today's world, I wonder how many people listen to these suburban AM
stations?

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside OR