From: John Cereghin <jcereghin@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Fri, Mar 15, 2013 01:44:50 GMT+00:00
Subject: [ABDX] Possible Pirate on 1710 in the Annapolis MD area?

Hi, all,

I was driving in Annapolis MD today and had a unidentified station on
1710, playing nothing but Spanish ballads.  No announcements as I lost
the signal by the time I had crossed the Chesapeake Bay Bridge,
driving unto the Eastern Shore of Maryland, so I would assume it is
relatively low power.

Anything additional on this from anyone?

John Cereghin WDX3IAO
Smyrna DE

<*> Your email settings:
   Individual Email | Traditional