From: amdx-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amdx-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Niel Wolfish
Sent: Friday, March 01, 2013 8:50 PM
To: Mailing list for the International Radio Club of America;
am@xxxxxxxxxxx; amdx@xxxxxxxxxx; amfmtvdx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Amdx] "Oldies 95" on 950?

I had somebody playing Dave Mason's "We Just Disagree" and James Brown's
"Papa's Got A Brand New Bag" yesterday morning at 7:30 a.m. (Eastern
Standard Time) about 30 minutes past local sunrise.   There was a jingle in
between the songs that sounded like "oldies 95".  Also heard around this
time was the usual WWJ-Detroit as well as WXLW-Indiapolis.  CFAM-Altona was
also in prior to local sunrise.

The only thing I see that would be remotely close would be KRWZ in Denver.
I don't think KRWZ is likely.  For what it is worth, the KRWZ website shows
the songs they played and what I heard does not match up to what they said
they were playing.

I think I also had the same station one day last week around the same time,
just after the sun had come up in Toronto, with music by Sly & The Family
Stone, Tommy James and Bill Haley & The Comets.

Is anybody aware of somebody else on 950 who recently changed formats?

Thanks

Niel Wolfish, Toronto