[IRCA] Alberta TPs for 12 Feb 2013

Not quite as exciting as further west, but definitely one of the better mornings of late, especially in terms of the number of carriers.
Today's audio:

594 JOAK had weak audio with talk by a woman when I first checked at 1402, peaking at a fair level around 1440.. 693 JOAB, had poor-fair audio when I first tuned in at 1355, generally fair 1410-1445
738 unID, faint audio traces at 1444
747 JOIB, traces of audio at 1401, somewhat better by 1415, but never above poor. 774 JOUB, weak audio when I first checked at 1356, fair with occassional good spells 1420-1450.
828 JOBB, nothing earlier, but up to weak audio by 1425
873 JOGB, not even a decent carrier at 1400, but was nearly up to the the other Japanese at 1442, as we reached sunrise here.
1287 JOHR presumed, with bits of audio at 1430.
1566 HLAZ, poor-fair with talk by man and woman at 1432
1575 Presumed VOA, with weak talk by woman at 1435.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta