Re: [IRCA] [AMFMTVDX] Oldies on 1170

I managed to catch 15 minutes of this before WWVA came on. I think their carrier was still there but not sure - there was a weak Spanish station to my south, blocked by an apparent carrier. IDed Waupun WI, which should not be on, atop the channel with oldies, followed by Iowa also with oldies and "Real Oldies" ID. I have an audio of the Spanish station. I doubt it contains an ID but will review it. I was about to settle in for a night session, make coffee, and turn the computer on to // stations, when WWVA returned. Anyhow the upshot is if you didn't ID the oldies it could be one of two, at least in my neck of the woods.
Saul / Burnt River