Re: [IRCA] Domestic MW DX to Enid OK, February 1-7, 2013

Re: [IRCA] Domestic MW DX to Enid OK, February 1-7, 2013

At 5KW, KAAY doesn't have to be as directional as at 50KW.. I can't say for
sure, but I think I'd heard they were running non directional at night,
which accounted for several people hearing them where they wouldn't
normally.

Regarding an 1120 logging, WPRX has been known to not switch to night power
or pattern

Paul