Re: [IRCA] 963 kHz

Walt,

I am surprised as you guys to the North just about always get the TAs
better than I do. I would guess Finland, but it never surfaced enough to
hear the language. I did catch a female ancr though. The last time I
caught Finland 963 good enough to really copy was some years back during
Christmas and they were playing back to back Christmas music, but no ID
that time either. Lots of splatter from 960 though, from CFAC/KALE.
There is always next time.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin