[IRCA] Radio Cook Islands Recordings

With the recent discussion and interest in Walt Salmaniw's trip, I thought
some might like to hear the recordings I made of Radio Cook Islands' 630
kHz signal during my visit to Rarotonga in April 1993.

This is a link to a folder on Box.com with two MP3 recordings (90 min.
total), three photos, and a "readme_1st" text file.

https://www.box.com/s/54f9bd67h9mso23h0fvy

I hope you enjoy this look back at Radio Cook Islands from the early 1990s!

73,

Guy Atkins
Puyallup, WA