Re: [IRCA] Motion Sensors for Security Lighting

Re: [IRCA] Motion Sensors for Security Lighting

I had that problem at one time also. When I contacted the mfr., they readily offered to upgrade the sensors for free. My sense is that these won't cause a problem as long as I don't try to power a receiver on the same circuit.

Russ Edmunds
15 mi NNW of Philadelphia
Grid FN20id
<wb2bjh@xxxxxxxxx>