Re: [IRCA] How is carrying Clippers basketball on 1200 kHz?

Re: [IRCA] How is carrying Clippers basketball on 1200 kHz?

I betcha what you're hearing is KPSF Cathedral City, CA which is sister to
KXPS 1010 Thousand Palms, CA. KPSF is probably simulcasting KXPS.

KXPS is the only LA Clippers affiliate on 1010Khz.

Paul