Re: [IRCA] One for the Books

Knowing he is communicating with a peer, he is leaving it to you (the cleric) to handle the "clerical" details.

Chuck

On 11/26/2012 7:58 PM, Jim Renfrew wrote:
Jim Renfrew, Holley NY

Yes, this is one for the books!

I requested a QSL by e-mail from Radio Vaticana for a reception of the Madagascar relay. In today's mail I got a stack of 26 QSLs, and a nice note from Father Moses Hamungole thanking me from my report. Unfortunately not even one of the 26 QSLs was actually filled out. This has got to be a record of some kind for QSLing futility - 26 QSLs in one package, but not one counts!

I've had as many as four blanks arrive in one letter from a station (Radio Denmark when it was clearing out of English broasdcasting), but 26 is beyond crazy.

24 of those QSL cards are a picture of Ratzinger, not a guy shown much devotion in this Proterstant household!