[IRCA] ULR DX.....NEW STATION @ SUNRISE today........610 KDAL Duluth, MINNESOTA

Hi Guys:

    After being away for 4 days for the Thanksgiving Weekend, I finally got back at the dials this morning. Conditions were good to the West and I heard one NEW Station for both the Overall and ULR Logs.  It was well into daylight when this was heard.

RADIO USED........................SONY SRF-T615 Ultralight BAREFOOT

ULR LOG TOTALS are now...............1031 Stations Heard

73.......ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA

610  KDAL  Duluth, MINNESOTA  Nov/26/12  0710 EST         EE   FAIR-GOOD
Male with Local Weather Report @ 0710 EST. "High of 28 F and Snowy". ID as
"From the KDAL News Center....This is ???"@ 0710. Into Talk by Male DJ @ 0711.
Morning Show. Then  mixing with WTVN Columbus. Ohio.

NEW STN                         ULR # 1031                  5 KW
ROSS, ONT.