Re: [IRCA] State of the art SDR (Perseus, etc)

Re: [IRCA] State of the art SDR (Perseus, etc)

Hi all!
I am an old hobbyist of 70s-80s now retuning to the hobby.
IMHO Perseus is the best one. However, there is one Lazy Dog
Engineering LD-1B2 SDR which might be considered as less expensive
one. It is an American SDR.
the web site is: http://www.lazydogengineering.com/LD-1B_SDR.html
Please note that I have no connection with them. Only passing on this info.
Thanks and kind regards,
73
SG/VU3TKG

--