[IRCA] ULR DX........2 NEW Stations @ Sunset Tonight..both on 920 Khz!!!

Hi Guys:

 The Band was in decent Shape tonight with lots of Stations bubbling up from the Mix at various times. No one direction was favoured tonight.......stuff coming in from all directions.
2 New Ones for both the ULR and OVERALL LOGS were heard, strangely enough..both were on 920 Khz!! CKNX in Wingham, Ontario usually hogs the Frequency here in London...but tonight...stuff was taking it out and resulted in these 2 New Ones!!

RADIO USED..........................SONY SRF-T615 Ultralight BAREFOOT

ULR LOG TOTALS are now...............1,030 Stations Heard

73.................ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA

920  WURA  Quantico, VIRGINIA  Nov/14/12  1705 EST     SPANISH        FAIR
Heard under CKNX Wingham, Ontario.
Spanish Pop Music @ 1705 EST Tune In. Female DJ with SS Talk at Breaks.
At times the female would speak Over the Music. Lively Spanish Vocals and Pop Music.
(Although this station is listed at TEJANO MUSIC...I wouldn't call what I heard them playing
Tejano...it was more Lively Spanish Pop Music. A Little Tropical at times!!)
I was also able to match this up to the LIVE WEBFEED....which was a little bit behind the
On Air Transmission.

NEW STN                ULR # 1029               7 KW/970 Watts Nights
ROSS, ONT.
920  WBAA  West Lafayette, INDIANA  Nov/14/12  1742 EST    EE    GOOD
In CKNX Null...and all alone when the Sony T-615 was oriented in an East/West Direction!!
NPR Station and Program "All Things Considered" @ 1742 EST Tune In.
ID by Male DJ as "AM 920 and 103.3 FM ......Public Radio for Indiana...WBAA".
Listed Sponsors @ 1744 EST. Into Indiana News Items. Item on "Indiana University" and
Fort Wayne Event. ID by Male DJ @ 1747 EST "Indiana Public Radio".

NEW STN               ULR # 1030              5 KW/1 KW
ROSS, ONT.