[IRCA] TP Nov 7, 2012 / Victoria version

[IRCA] TP Nov 7, 2012 / Victoria version

Well, at 1440UT, I'd say that sunrise enhancement isn't looking too likely, as things are pretty dead right now, with just 747 and 774 creeping into readability. But things did peak up nicely around from 1340 to1400UT, so we'll have to go with that for now.

pretty darn good audio (all of it understandable by a native speaker, at least
briefly):

774 JOUB JJ talk by woman, CC response by man 1351UT
972 HLCA man and woman in KK 1346UT, I wonder if modulation level has improved on this one?

reasonable audio  at  times during the period (much of it understandable by a
native speaker, though often battling w/splash or noise):

747 JOIB rock mx interlude //774 at 1345; also up to some readability with man in JJ briefly at 1448UT
1566 HLAZ woman in JJ at 1340UT

not so reasonable audio, occasional words or phrases in splash or noise could be
understood by a native speaker:

above stations on the way to better audibility

Burbles in the splatter and noise (if lucky, language might be guessed at by
cadence of talk, or parallel established by changes in talk or music) :

576 ?  unrecognizable talk by man 1348UT.  Russia?
594 JOAK? woman talking 1339UT
945 CNR1 woman speaking CC inflecting, //6125 at 1349UT
828 JOBB CC lessons //774 at 1346UT
1287 JOHR?  woman speaking w/JJ inflection 1345UT

Strongish het, no audio (either undermodulated or ravaged by splatter):

756 936 1017 1251 1323 1575

best wishes,

Nick