Re: [IRCA] ULR DX.....1550 CBEF Windsor TESTING????

Hi Robert,

I should always keep that "Include low power stations" box checked when using Barry's TopazDesign search engine...

From my place, I don't recall having heard any LP CBC repeater.

Sylvain

Le 2012-11-01 14:02, Robert Ross a écrit :
On 2012-11-01, at 1:33 PM, Sylvain Naud wrote:

Robert,

You've probably meant 1570 or maybe 1650 KHz because there's no station in Quebec on 1550.

Sylvain Naud
Hi Sylvain:

    Nope .......I was referring to the Station on 1550 in Quebec as follows........

CBSI-8 La Romaine, Quebec 40 Watts!!!

Unless maybe it is also off the Air Now???? Several lists I checked showed it still on the air??? But They may be incorrect???

73....ROB VA3SW

Robert S Ross
London, Ontario CANADA