[IRCA] TPs in Seattle - 21 Oct

I finally broke down and listened this morning and, for the first time in two weeks, I was able to hear a few TPs.

Conditions seemed to peak at about 1320 here, with poor results after 1330 and no sunrise enhancement to speak of. The only audio was from the usual high powered Japanese and Koreans. Reception might have been better were it not for an increased noise level. There was no sign of DU activity, with the possible exception of weak carriers on 1512 and 1548.

Nice audio, for a brief period

1566    Church service in Japanese peaking at about 1323

Fair audio for a brief period, bits of it would have been understandable to a native speaker

972    Music and Korean talk 1324

Weak audio, recognizable bits of stuff but not understandable
747    Japan at 1321
774 Japan weather at 1318, might've made the "fair audio" category were it not for a weird co channel gurgling noise
828    Japan weather at 1313
1557 Unid, presumably Taiwan, with trace audio in the splatter peaking later than everyone else at 1430

Carriers visible on the SDR display
1053 1206 1422 1512 1548 1575

Bruce in Seattle
Winradio Excalibur, K9AY antenna