[IRCA] Puyallup, WA Ultralight TP's for 10-20

[IRCA] Puyallup, WA Ultralight TP's for 10-20

Hello All,

Walt, Nick and Nigel might be interested to know that this morning's TP-DXing mediocrity extended well south of the border. I checked the band at 1320 and found only a modest carrier from 738-Tahiti, and a poor one from 1575-VOA. No doubt the Tahiti signal would have come up to fair audio around peak sunrise enhancement at 1400 (like yesterday), but having other priorities this morning I didn't stick around to hear this happen for the umpteenth time this season. 738-Tahiti's value as a consolation prize for poor TP propagation is wearing a little thin here recently.

73 and Good DX,
Gary DeBock (in Puyallup, WA, USA)
7.5" MW loopstick PL-380 + 8" FSL antenna