[IRCA] NE Oregon Saturday TP

All my wire antennas are down now in preparation for moving from this wonderful location, but I have an 8 foot diameter active loop still up, aimed E/W. I'm pleased it's hearing some of the Pacific MW signals. Hets mainly on the low and mid band; later a few X band weak hets. No DUs heard for at least a week but the Asians have been at decent levels lately.

567 Asian talk 1356
747 Asian talk 1358
774 Asian talk 1348
828 Asian talk 1343
972 male vocal music with organ accompaniment, Asian 1350; last to fade out 1405
1053 finally heard the jammer everyone else seems to easily hear 1352
1725 GA PNG beacon 1355

Steve
NE Oregon
R75, 8' diameter broadband active loop