----- Original Message -----
From: Glenn Hauser <wghauser@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, October 4, 2012 1:31 PM

** MEXICO [and non]. 750, Oct 3 at 0559 UT, soft rock in English, dominating channel, where`s WSB? I don`t even have to null it. Then full ToH ID for XHCSI on FM 89.5 and XECSI on 750, Éxtasis Digital, música en inglés, Sinaloa, Radiorama. Then NA at 0602, which was in Spanish (hmm, I wonder if anyone has ever recorded an English version? North Americans might be shocked by the warmongering anti-American lyrix, but then what about the SSB? ``Dime, ¿puedes ver por la luz de la alborada, lo que alabamos tan orgullosamente?``). Anyhow, good work for only 250 watts if we believe:
750 XECSI Éxtasis Digital + FM 89.5 Culiacán, Sin. 5,000 250, says
http://www.mexicoradiotv.com/frec_am.htm
0605, WSB starts to fade back in
(Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)