[IRCA] TP for 2 Oct 2012; Victoria version

[IRCA] TP for 2 Oct 2012; Victoria version

At this location, things moved from "no DX" to "extreme minimalist DX" this
morning.   A bit of mumbling noted on 567 at 1301UT, and larger carriers
probably DU, on 531, 603, 702, 738 and 1179.  I listened around 1300, 1330 and
1400UT

I need to check the recording to see if what Dennis or Gary heard was possible
here, but I'm suspecting not, given that I was listening just before 1400UT.

--
Nick Hall-Patch
Victoria, BC