Re: [IRCA] TP for 25Sep2012 from Victoria: solidly Asiatic

Re: [IRCA] TP for 25Sep2012 from Victoria: solidly Asiatic

I was listening on and off between 1340 and 1405...
there were some spikes in signal strength
on 747, 774 and 828 - and the appearance of some
hets around sunrise enhancement - but I would describe
it as a fail day...