Re: [IRCA] 1323

Hi Nick

To add to the confusion, the two sites in NE China are probably directional tho I don't show them as such in the PAL. They're not all that far apart for co-channel transmitters with hundreds of kw power. In checking through my email trail, you first brought the Korean service to my attention back in 2007 after you received it and had Bill Harms translate the ID. Before that, I had only the Russian service listed.

Bruce