Re: [IRCA] TP for 19 Sept 2012; Victoria version

Re: [IRCA] TP for 19 Sept 2012; Victoria version

My sense this morning was similar.  Very nice, but not quite as nice
as yesterday.  I shut off the Perseus recordings at about 13:40 as
there didn't seem to be anything special according to the DX
Fishbarrel/my Perseus SDR waterfall.  More specifics later, time
permitting!  Mostly Asiatic, by the way.......Walt