[IRCA] TP for 17 Sep 2012 from Victoria, BC: DU today

[IRCA] TP for 17 Sep 2012 from Victoria, BC: DU today

Listened live today from 13:37 to past 14:00, and (still to monitor)
recorded wav files from 12:58 onwards.  SF 97, A 7, K 1.  No space
weather past or predicted for next 24 hours.  All activity in the
lower half of the band.  The Japanese stations were quite attenuated
today, whereas many of the frequencies had DU.  For instance 846 was 8
level 2RN ABC // to their internet feed.  891 also same level at 13:55
in English.  940 KKNE HI was particularly strong.  So was 4QR 612.
576 also 8 level with piano music without ID at 13:38.  Everything
died down around/by 14:00.  A different morning compared to yesterday.
 Nick's DX Fishbarrel pretty much showed the same thing when I checked
his website.  All the time I have for now.  73,......Walt