[IRCA] TP's for Sept 16 - Seattle version

[IRCA] TP's for Sept 16 - Seattle version

I followed Nick and Walt's advice to listen after 1300 today. Unfortunately, I had a rather nasty electrical noise that covered all but a few signals.

For what it's worth, here's what I was able to pull out of the recordings:

Pretty Darn Good audio
Nobody

Somewhat OK audio
DPRK-657 - female tirade 1315
VOA-1575 - ID in English 1330

Bits and pieces of audio
747 Japan
774 Japan
972 Korea

Carriers visible on SDR display
756 846 936 1053 1206 1566

Hopefully tomorrow will be more productive

Bruce in Seattle
Winradio Excalibur with K9AY antenna