[IRCA] WNXT - 1260

Hi All:

Noticed WNXT, 1260, Portsmouth back on the air last Sunday morning, 9/9, w/local gospel show.  First time I've heard 'em since the storm at the end of June.  I think they were off altogether, because I could never hear so much as a peep out of 'em all summer.  It is possible they were on with very low power, but I don't think so.  At any rate, they are back and they are now Fox Sports.  ESPN is gone.  IDs as "AM 1260, WNXT."

73
David