Re: [IRCA] [Amdx] How do you keep track of your DX Loggings for AM, FM etc?

Re: [IRCA] [Amdx] How do you keep track of your DX Loggings for AM, FM etc?

I was using topaz designs printed out. That gave me an overview of all stations and what area to shoot for for SRS/SSS hot spots and what I have received. I am currently making a master list to take with me to radio clubs. Unfortunately I've been stuck at 1180 for a year. 2 jobs have kept me very busy.
However I've been looking at old DX Monitors to rebuild my dx catches from Iowa and the first Minnesota catches that I lost 10 years ago.

Todd Skaine
Woodbury, MN
2010, PL 310 or
Toyota radio